Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Liverpool won titles for banners, they would win the title every season.

Consolse yourself with that.

Whatever guys. You've won the league again and fair play to you. So far you've not lost a player you didn't want to lose and again I say well done. But football has a habit of coming back to bite you when you least expect it so my advice is enjoy it while it lasts. There will be many on here who are giving it large now who will disappear when you hit a downward trend.
I was a Chelsea fan up until 2012 but then city won the league and I was hooked.
I haven't missed a game on tv for 5 years now and I consider myself a proper fan now as I've got a Claudio bravo duvet set and a danilo teddy.
Don't come on here and start having a go at the club I love and that has been in my blood for over half a decade.
You fans of these clubs with massive history are an embarrassment to the new breed of football and it's fans.

I was a Chelsea fan up until 2012 but then city won the league and I was hooked.
I haven't missed a game on tv for 5 years now and I consider myself a proper fan now as I've got a Claudio bravo duvet set and a danilo teddy.
Don't come on here and start having a go at the club I love and that has been in my blood for over half a decade.
You fans of these clubs with massive history are an embarrassment to the new breed of football and it's fans.

Fuck off you were a rag after 4 games this season! ;-)

Whatever guys. You've won the league again and fair play to you. So far you've not lost a player you didn't want to lose and again I say well done. But football has a habit of coming back to bite you when you least expect it so my advice is enjoy it while it lasts. There will be many on here who are giving it large now who will disappear when you hit a downward trend.

Giving it large?

Is that scouse speak?

Me & Ducado were talking about the difference between the rags and Liverpool fans before the game. The rag fans know that they're second best at the moment. They may win things, as they did last season but they aren't going to be dominating the PL/Europe for a good few seasons, if ever.

Yet the dippers, who haven't won anything meaningful for ages, are firmly convinced that it just needs a slight tweak here and there, a bit of luck or some other twist of fate and they'll be back among the world elite. It's like someone religious who believes that although their life might be an absolute crock of shit, it'll be alright in the world to come.

Bob.

UEFA FFP, PL FFP.

Which United, Gill, FSG, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs, UEFA, the PL, etc brought in to maintain the stays quo, and to stop City.(and PSG)

You all failed.

We took our fine.

Complied.

Got our fine back.

We now work under FFP rules.

Buy the players we want.

Run at a profit.

BTW. FSG pumped millions into LFC to clear the debt.

F*** off back to RAWK and educate your fellow Liverpool fans.
You got 2/3 of your 2014 fine back.
You are currently adhering to FFP rules this is true.
You have made a profit the last 2 years (but apparently not the years just before).
I hope you can keep it up, but remember where you where and keep your feet on the ground as things can change.
BTW you are an extremely offensive and obnoxious person

Me & Ducado were talking about the difference between the rags and Liverpool fans before the game. The rag fans know that they're second best at the moment. They may win things, as they did last season but they aren't going to be dominating the PL/Europe for a good few seasons, if ever.

Yet the dippers, who haven't won anything meaningful for ages, are firmly convinced that it just needs a slight tweak here and there, a bit of luck or some other twist of fate and they'll be back among the world elite. It's like someone religious who believes that although their life might be an absolute crock of shit, it'll be alright in the world to come.
That could have been a blue 20-40 years before.

Disappear?! Do you know where we have come from? Your lot don’t know the meaning of hard times!

If you went through half the shite we have you might lose that ridiculous sense of entitlement your lot have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.