Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't actually rate him that highly but it's kind of funny that whatever stupid price they get for him will mostly likely whack another £10m on VDV

Poor man's Nasri, a Beggars Merlin. Merlin would be better value than him for half the money.
I hope its not a bent deal, just to help them with FFP. 90M fook me!

He's obviously a very good player, but well short of the world class player that price tag suggests. I'd rather have Eriksen for that money. With every transfer I become more amazed that we got Bernardo for about £40m.

Being 90 mil. worth or not, he is their best player. If they sell and it looks they will, it would be about the bloody time for scousers to realize they are just not dining at best tables anymore and to kill any hope they'll win the title anytime soon.

Torres, Suarez, Sterling, Coutinho... what else they need to realize that their players are running as soon as some top team comes calling.

Would be a perfect storm if FSG sell Coutinho and Klopp spits his dummy out & goes back to Germany.
I think Klipperty has gone full Dipper. When Continho goes he'll say it wasn't his fault and ask fellow dippers to keep faith in him when they sign another ex city player on a free.

Klopp would look a right twat if they sell him but I agree that he probably bought into their culture, might even be their fan, he is about the age of average dipper fan throughout the europe, he'll probably take it and continue. Where else would he go though.

I almost feel sorry for Liverpool fans. Was reading rawk and their thoughts about Coutinho transfer, it's freaking unbelievable how deluded they are as a group of fans. There is seriously more sense in average rag than in them, it's like the word cult is invented just for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.