Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sums up the vermin right to a tee.
They have a very blinkered and selective memory. They’re forever banging in about the 96, yet conveniently forget why we were all banned from Europe due to their violence in a certain stadium.
I really hope the Italian police and Roma Ultras get amongst them. They deserve to see the other side of it.
Yes but then you get the other side of the coin by all accounts the guy who's critical is a genuine nice guy does stuff for charity etc, you should be able to go to a game without these cnunts waving belts around and attacking 1 guy on his own,can't tarnish everone with the same brush there cowardly bastards

Yes but then you get the other side of the coin by all accounts the guy who's critical is a genuine nice guy does stuff for charity etc, you should be able to go to a game without these cnunts waving belts around and attacking 1 guy on his own,can't tarnish everone with the same brush there cowardly bastards

It always is the innocents that’s the point.

If our bus driver had a heart attack it would have been innocent by standers taken out.

If the flare had ignited the fuel line it would have been innocent footballers.

The ambush, welcome does not work on that site in this environment & the policing is there to protect innocents not provide viewing platforms.

A big fucking admission that the fan with a hammer was a Dipper & that they need to stop this shite European welcomes.

No chance that will happen meanwhile we will sit in our all seater stadiums knowing that this was implemented for safety as it controls the area of fans so why not the external part of the ground.

It always is the innocents that’s the point.

If our bus driver had a heart attack it would have been innocent by standers taken out.

If the flare had ignited the fuel line it would have been innocent footballers.

The ambush, welcome does not work on that site in this environment & the policing is there to protect innocents not provide viewing platforms.

A big fucking admission that the fan with a hammer was a Dipper & that they need to stop this shite European welcomes.

No chance that will happen meanwhile we will sit in our all seater stadiums knowing that this was implemented for safety as it controls the area of fans so why not the external part of the ground.
I understand that pal but someone is fighting for his life FFS some of the posts are dreadful I hate the dippers as much as anyone but unfortunately some poor bastard is lying in an intensive care bed

I understand that pal but someone is fighting for his life FFS some of the posts are dreadful I hate the dippers as much as anyone but unfortunately some poor bastard is lying in an intensive care bed

I don’t understand how criticism of the circus is disrespectful.
I hope he pulls through, it’s dreadful, no one should be put in danger going to a game which is why we have all tickets, seating, stewarding, policing, no beer served in the seating. All those things you don’t need at other events are critical to football yet we allow this policing at Anfield.

Just to reiterate I really hope he pulls through with no lasting effects & the fckers that did it serve a long sentence.

It’s really sad that an innocent man has been caught up in this. But hearing the scousers complaining about lack of police protection is so hypocritical. You can’t have it both ways I’m afraid.

Thats where Liverpool as a club should condemn their own for the chaos they are causing towards the opposition coach arriving - not once but twice now this has happened (Dortmund - where a player was actually injured for fucks sake) but it still goes on.

The club and the merseyside police were happy for this to go ahead and the police facilitating viewing platforms on their vans and announcing the coachtravel path on social media - wtf....GMP would never allow anything like this to go ahead. It is both the club and police's ignorance in all this that results in the after effects where innocents get the brunt.

Foreign football fans - like the Italians, would have seen the pictures and the video footage of the incident with us at anfield. They probably were rubbing their hands at the prospect of meeting liverpool. The whole saga has built to this point, and it will go beyond this because the return leg in Rome is going to be horrific for any travelling liverpool fangoing to the game.

Liverpool FC and merseyside police need to hang their heads in shame because they have played a massive part in all this.

I will add one more point as well....regardless of whether any scouse fan will go to Russia for the World Cup, russian hooligans will have been watching this and this will only add fire to the flames for any innocent england fan going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.