Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that a Roma fan was arrested for throwing missiles yet weeks after the attack on our coach still no arrests. I assume that there isnt any video evidence that they can find to help them. They were scum in the 70's and 80's and decades later they are still scum

I read it was the Italian Polie that identified the Roma fans that were subsequently arrested. Maybe Merseyside Police could ask for the Italian's help with the City bus attack. Or maybe they are too busy letting scallies play on their riot vans.

Here is a snippet from the DM today about the return leg in Rome and the danger facing liverpool fans....this is from dalglish:

The shameful scenes preceded the infamous Heysel disaster the following year when 39 Italian supporters died before the start of the 1985 European Cup final between Juventus and Liverpool.

As Kenny Dalglish insists, the damage done in Rome created an atmosphere of animosity and fear between English supporters and Italian ultras and provided the ingredients for the Heysel tragedy.'Without Rome, Heysel would have been different,' Dalglish said as quoted by The Times.

I thought they classed themselves as scouse not English, so dont be taring us with your clubs actions. What that should read is ‘fear between liverpool supporters and Italian ultras’

No matter what they may say, LFC and the Merseyside Police are complicit and / or guilty of allowing their disgusting fans to behave in a most disgraceful manner towards the clubs and supporters of visiting clubs.

City should bring charges against the Chief Constable of Merseyside Police for dereliction of duties and being responsible for failing to protecting the safety of the club coach and their players. they are as culpable as hell, and LFC are a shithouse of a club who turn a blind eye to the behavior of their disgusting fans when it suits their purpose .

Klopp is a pathetic twat who believes that the " wonderful Anfield atmosphere " excuse is acceptable for the behaviour of their feral shithouse supporters .

Time for the arselicking media to call out both LFC and Merseyside Police instead of celebrating and worshipping the utter twats.

So fucking annoyed by the hypocrisy which surrounds this pathetic and irresponsible club , who the English media uphold as one of the best , due to their past successes .

And in our two games against them, we were not good enough to win the tie , so no sour grapes on that angle from me. ( and I know there were a number of shit refereeing decisions )

Typical Dippers , cause riots and mayhem at Klanfield and beg for protection when they travel away , always been the same , Scousers like to dish it out , but they can't take it and then deny responsibilty on every level. They are the scourge of european football support and i would not be surprised if Roma or Real stuff them , they will get English clubs banned for another five years by murdering more opposition supporters.

Here we go lads...read this taken from Football Italia :

https://www.football-italia.net/120515/lawyer-blame-liverpool-police

Typical fucking scouse reaction on rawk saying that the blame is trying to be diverted. That is the problem with these scouse idiots. Not one of them has said maybe the actions over the past few weeks have played a part in this - funny how every other person outside of the merseyside border can put 2 and 2 together and reaches the same conclusion

But no, these fucking idiots wash their hands and play the victim.

Here is another post on rawk:

Reds officials are willing to supply additional funding in order to ensure there is a secure shuttle service for supporters to and from the ground for the 19:45 BST kick-off.

They want clarity on what time supporters can arrive at the ground, ticket and baggage procedures and access out of the stadium after the game.

Liverpool also want to know which areas should be avoided by their fans and what routes to the stadium are the safest if they are unable to use the shuttle.

Well i sincerely hope that the Italian police make sure that the above happens......but also post the details on their social media page so that the Roma fans can gather patiently on top of the Police vans

For any lurking lfc fan on this forum. I hope you know that your fucking foolish actions that started with your ‘scouse greeting’ of our team coach, resulted in fanning the flames of the Italian fans - any excuse about ‘but this is what italian ultra’s do’ doesnt cut it because it will be these fans who probably witnessed it on social media........and then the Russian hooligans who will have now withnessed everything from the past few weeks and will think that this is mindset of all the travelling england fans for the world cup and will be targetted now even more-so....But i suppose that wont bother you because no scouse person sees themselves as english

you are an utter fucking disgrace along with your police force which seems to revel in your ‘scouse behavior’

Last edited:
From the revisionary accounts of Heysel, to the lies about Raheem Sterling, and the general notion that Anfield is the only stadium in the country where you can stand on a police van, and throw missiles, without any social comment, or fear of prosecution, there’s something nauseating, bordering on sinister, about the complicit relationship between Liverpool FC, the media, and the Merseyside Police..

Funny, because City played in Rome in 2015, and didn’t encounter any problems. In fact, I attended both legs, and don’t recall any particular nastiness.

Were we just lucky, or was it because we didn’t act like dicks?

So, dippers fans are bricking it about visiting Rome? Ok for them to do it but don’t like it the other way! Bollox to them couldn’t give a stuff what happens to them. Of course they will be ‘the victims’ again. Another few candles sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.