Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't dickhead van dyke stop playing for Southampton to force a move to you???
Sterling wanted to win the Premier league which he has done..Milner ran down his contact to get a big payday from you and has acted like a twat towards us since he left..ie pen he scored at Klanfield and ran towards City fans taking the piss...that's why he gets booed.
Net spend means fuck all in reality ..it means we keep our star players unlike you..hence the difference in position and points ..
Your fans think it's ok to attack other teams coach and act like wankers...it's not fucking ok...it's a disgrace and you should be kicked out of the Champions league if it ever happens again.
Liverpool fans are the most deluded fans I have ever met...you think it's still the 80s ffs.
Your shitty fans booed Yaya when he went off injured at Klanfield...booed Ederson when he needed oxygen at our ground...
Classy fans eh...you are always the victims...it's never your fault.
Couldn’t have put it better.....these twats are slowly overtaking the rags when it comes to the most hated in my house in fact I hate the scouse ****s more, fucking victims

What a load of garbage. If we sell KBD for £150m, buy five players for £170m and finish fourth is that an ok season because our net spend is £20m!! You have spent fortunes over the past 10 years and won what? Net spend is a total irrelevance.

the dippers have spent over 1 billion since the prem started.

No titles.

Won the Net Spend cup though.

just back from munich where i sat and listened to a kopite gobshite singing their much loved allez allez song- he got to the part " and we come from liverpool" - i'd had enough so asked him which part? the birmingham part apparently.
that song sums them up- throw in a few foreign sounding words to make them sound more knowledgeable and well read.

just back from munich where i sat and listened to a kopite gobshite singing their much loved allez allez song- he got to the part " and we come from liverpool" - i'd had enough so asked him which part? the birmingham part apparently.
that song sums them up- throw in a few foreign sounding words to make them sound more knowledgeable and well read.

Birmingham? What part of Norway is that?

a myth about their norwegian support surely??

the mumbai branch look up for it

Last edited:
In light of our achievements today I'd hope you all join me in raising a glass to the true best attack in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.