Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was really looking forward to the world cup until I realised that it will deflect from what would have been a Summer's worth of laughing at them.

Delighted they lost. I've not read everything and I'm sure the point will have been made but there is absolutely no togetherness in this Liverpool team. Can you imagine if Ederson had made mistakes like that? Do you think no City player would have gone to console him? Disgusting that not one player went over and it was left to celebrating Real players to console him. And those Tweets, dear God, they are a different breed in that city.

Something no one else has mentioned, last night proves they are absolutely nothing without home advantage.

If that's two legs and they have a chance to bottle buses and throw flares at players, they have a shot.

But put them on a neutral ground and they have nothing.

Shit team.

They are one of two Clubs that have used tragedies for publicity purposes and for financial gain.

They never accepted any culpability for the events in Sheffield and conveniently swept the tragedy in Brussels under the Anfield carpet.

Their fans, who claim to be fair minded and sporting, completely ignored the magnificent behaviour of our Club (when we behaved impeccably on the 25th anniversary of Hillsborough) by booing every one of our players for the full ninety minutes.

I was happy for them when they won the CL in Istanbul, but now I despise them even more than our near neighbours.

Yesterday was the icing on the cake of what has been a truly magnificent season, and watching the two most self entitled football clubs losing finals on consecutive weekends has put an extra spring in my step.

FVCK OFF you SCOUSE TWATS.

From RAWK

Ramos has already won the World Cup. He's won everything. I'm not sure there's any football result that could make him cry. I hope his career is ended prematurely by some shithouse tackle, as it's the only thing that could compare to his ****ish behaviour (yeah yeah, wishing injury on people is bad, sue me). Even then though, he's 32, so how premature could it be. There's really nothing on a football pitch that could give Ramos what he deserves.

How pathetic they are, try blaming your serial loser of a manager for not having a plan B and relying on one man. Ashamed of nothing offended by everything springs to mind. Words can't describe how funny last night was for me :)

ay lah,,like me brush

$_58.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.