Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are one of two Clubs that have used tragedies for publicity purposes and for financial gain.

They never accepted any culpability for the events in Sheffield and conveniently swept the tragedy in Brussels under the Anfield carpet.

Their fans, who claim to be fair minded and sporting, completely ignored the magnificent behaviour of our Club (when we behaved impeccably on the 25th anniversary of Hillsborough) by booing every one of our players for the full ninety minutes.

I was happy for them when they won the CL in Istanbul, but now I despise them even more than our near neighbours.

Yesterday was the icing on the cake of what has been a truly magnificent season, and watching the two most self entitled football clubs losing finals on consecutive weekends has put an extra spring in my step.

FVCK OFF you SCOUSE TWATS.

The two losses and the PL points tally this season do illustrate that they are yesterdays clubs. How Klopp can claim this season is progress is beyond me.

Oh it's been a perfect end to a great season!

I hope someone far more intelligent than me will amend their bloody annoying 'allez, allez, allez' song to include this Kiev bottling job to be sung at them at all grounds next season!

Do you mean something like this ? ;-)
From twitter earlier.

He fucked it up in Kiev
Like Gerrard did with Ba
Their keeper Loris Karius
Slipped it to Benzema

And then he started flapping
He clearly had a bet
He went to catch a Bale shot
And chucked it in the net
ALLEEEZZ,ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ

Nice one!

Just seen another attempt on twitter:

"He's dodging all the trophies,
He's never going to stop,
He's a trophy dodger,
His name is Jurgen Klopp,
ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ, ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ"

I've obviously read Bluemoon, we're happy. I've had a nosey on Ragcafe and Everton's GOT, they are happy.

I also had a nosey on RAWK. Oh dear. They should adopt West Ham's anthem.

"Just like my dreams they fade and die".

I've been enjoying a bit of rawk this morning. Pretty much the typical nonsense you usually read on there.

"And my son looked into my teary eyes with his teary eyes like I once looked into my da's teary eyes with my teary eyes and said 'Da, will Liverpool ever win anything again?' And in that very moment a sudden warmth filled the room as a single ray of golden sunshine shone on our faces, like a personal message from Shankly himself, tingling our every sense, I said 'Son, we are Liverpool. We don't need to win to be winners.'

He at first looked deep into my tear streaked face with his tear streaked face with an expression of confusion, but then instantly he fully understood. He finally realised what Liverpool are. We are not just a football club like everybody else. We are hope and dreams and faith and belief. We are a very special type that no other can ever comprehend. We transcend victory and silverware. Leave the emptiness and hollowness of shiny trinkets to the likes of City, Chelsea, Leicester and Wigan. We will never be like them.

It was a conversation that only a teary-eyed redman and his teary-eyed son would understand that he will no doubt pass on to his teary eyed son one day.

'I love you, da' he said. I love you too, Son.

YNWA"

I've been enjoying a bit of rawk this morning. Pretty much the typical nonsense you usually read on there.

"And my son looked into my teary eyes with his teary eyes like I once looked into my da's teary eyes with my teary eyes and said 'Da, will Liverpool ever win anything again?' And in that very moment a sudden warmth filled the room as a single ray of golden sunshine shone on our faces, like a personal message from Shankly himself, tingling our every sense, I said 'Son, we are Liverpool. We don't need to win to be winners.'

He at first looked deep into my tear streaked face with his tear streaked face with an expression of confusion, but then instantly he fully understood. He finally realised what Liverpool are. We are not just a football club like everybody else. We are hope and dreams and faith and belief. We are a very special type that no other can ever comprehend. We transcend victory and silverware. Leave the emptiness and hollowness of shiny trinkets to the likes of City, Chelsea, Leicester and Wigan. We will never be like them.

It was a conversation that only a teary-eyed redman and his teary-eyed son would understand that he will no doubt pass on to his teary eyed son one day.

YNWA"

That's not real? Surely a wind up?

never mind they won this trophy'. whens the parade ?

Deluded cnuts, saying their fan Base is organic, it is based on glory hunters from the early 70's to mid eighties, if Coventry had dominated English football in that period they would be wearing sky blue now. They haven't won the League for over 30 years, only won one League Cup in the past 11 seasons and finished 4th this season with a point less than last. Salah is 26 in a couple of weeks, this time next season when the Dippers are once again trophyless he will think, "I've won fuck all in my career, I'm off", a certain club in Catalunia who are guaranteed to win trophies may just be thinking about a replacement for the world's greatest player, it's nailed on.

You mean KLLLLLLop. There's a clue.

RAWK is priceless. Some of the deluded twats think Benzema was offside for the first goal and, even if he wasn't, it was unsporting to score like that. But they're all upbeat because next year is their year after all.

Even if he had been ahead of the last Liverpool defender, he wouldn't have been offside and the goal would have counted, because Karius caught the ball, had it under his control and then deliberately passed it.

You can't be offside from an opposition pass.

YNWA"
Jesus christ, is that a piss take?!? it has to be lol. Seriously thats cult brain washing shit.

You mean KLLLLLLop. There's a clue.

RAWK is priceless. Some of the deluded twats think Benzema was offside for the first goal and, even if he wasn't, it was unsporting to score like that. But they're all upbeat because next year is their year after all.

Hahaha cheers.

Had a look on RAWK last night, the drivel about the Ramos/Salah incident is incomprehensible.

YNWA"
You're kidding right?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.