Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a quick look at their Matchday thread, and by fuck they are full of hatred. The odd poster said it was a red, but the rest all fell in line. Pretty dire reading actually. I didn't read much more after the red - one of them accused the keeper of rolling around feigning injury. Christ, they showed replays seconds after it happened.

They're rubbish. It was so sweet dismantling them on Saturday and seeing their great support walk out with 30 minutes.

They're right when they sign YNWA - most of their fans fuckoff when they're losing.

There's a rumour that Ancelotti will be leaving Bayern in January and, whatever happens, I can't see him being there next season. Perfect excuse for Klopp to jump ship.
Throwing the towel like Klopp when they went to 10 men was a disgrace. Proper small mentally at a team that apparently has won something or other in the past 5 times.

He's a pussy and I think he'll be gone by the end of the season as well.

If Klopp left for Bayern this season the meltdown from Liverpool fans would be hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.