Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashamed to say it but I used to have a lot of respect for Liverpool FC (my mum and dad are lifelong red scouse supporters). Glad I've wised up and consider the red scousers to be as vile and repulsive as the knuckle-draggers from Stretford.

why isn't the story how the fuck Liverpool completely collapsed after going down to 10 men,

I appreciate they were up against one of the best ball playing teams in Europe :),but to completely fold like a bunch of shit houses is beyond belief ,instead there's a big hoohar about a red card ,i don't give a fuck about the red card ,3 points +5 goal different and every time those fuckers check their istry that 5-0 will be right underneath heysel in the do not read section ,fuck em
Liverpool completely collapsed, or we finally clicked and put a team to the sword when we had our foot on their throats. Bit of both I think.

Apparently, they're appealing the length of the ban (rather than the ban itself). Not sure how the y think that will work out. It a standard ban for a straight red card for "serious foul play", isn't it? 3 games.
Just did a quick google search for "red card ban 2017", and there's a link to an article in the Sun (won't post the link) which states that "If a player is sent off for a professional foul (eg holding an opponent back when they’re through on goal) or a second bookable offence they will be handed a one-match ban. Straight red cards for dissent will result in a two match ban, while dangerous tackles or violent conduct will result in a three-match ban which can be raised to four or more games in extreme cases.

I don't really understand how Klipperty is getting such an easy ride.

He's got them in the Champions League because United realised they were struggling and went for the Europa League instead and Arsenal were shite.

He's not improved the defence at all despite the glaring faults with it. He's usually got a left back on the bench and a midfielder at left back. He bought a left back from a relegated team in the summer but on Saturday, we were back to his shit Spanish left back playing. His central defence is awful regardless of which combination he plays. He should have signed a quality centre half in the summer but couldn't resist being a clever twat and got caught meeting him illegally so it fell through.

He signed a keeper last year who is worse than the shit one they already had.

He threw the towel in on Saturday by taking off the players who were causing us problems.

His record is worse than Bodgers but at least Bodgers had a pop at the league and then went shit instead of being consistently in the middle.

He had them doing a lap of honour after a home draw against West Brom.

He went out of the FA Cup to Wolves at Anfield.

If it was Roy Hodgson or Brendan Bodgers, he'd have been sacked but he wears glasses and has a goofy grin so instead they bring out a clothing range and declare him a god.

If it was Roy Hodgson or Brendan Bodgers, he'd have been sacked but he wears glasses and has a goofy grin so instead they bring out a clothing range and declare him a god.
deirdre-anne-kirkbride.jpg

Liverpool completely collapsed, or we finally clicked and put a team to the sword when we had our foot on their throats. Bit of both I think.

A mate at work, who is a big fan of Pep, said this morning, that some team was going to be on the wrong end of a pasting before long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.