Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he's a good signing for sure.

Will improve them.
No, he lacks creativity, he's just a younger version of Milner, he's young enough to move on and add to his medals when he's won fuck all at the Dippers in the next three seasons.

To be fair he's one of the more reasonable LFC fans, if more of them were like that I wouldn't find them half as annoying... The same can't be said of his mate on RedmenTV the lasting memory I have of him in the glasses was him giving our club and Raheem a bitter tirade outside the etihad after they beat us 1-4:

Wasn't that when Klopp gave it the "boom" talk too? Talk about bitter.

I'm not a violent person but if I ever see that twat in the glasses at City I'm going to nut the fucker

Not heard that before, they are an embarrassment.

We need to lay this Anfield hoodoo to rest good and proper next and batter the scouse w@nkers. Got a feeling the players will be well up for beating the Dippers next season.
I agree, we have a similar problem with Wigan I suppose we are expected to admit that they are both muchbetter than us.

Can't see any mention of this awful event on the BBC website today. This is no surprise but after the dipper wankathon we have had to endure you think they would recognise it. The horrible biased cuts would rather have another go at Sterling.

Liverpool Football Club have a choice

Apologise for killing 39 men, women and children (we have been waiting for 33 years) or complain about a bruised arm.

If Liverpool get Keita, Fekir and a keeper of course they will improve, the squad.

I’m more interested in us though. If we get any improvement in what we have now, we are the ones the rest still have to worry about.

If Pep gets this team up and at it at the same levels of desire we saw this season, then look out league.

It really is about us. If we get next season right, the rest can do what they like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.