Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see any mention of this awful event on the BBC website today. This is no surprise but after the dipper wankathon we have had to endure you think they would recognise it. The horrible biased cuts would rather have another go at Sterling.
What’s Raheem done now?
He’s not had breakfast again, has he?

For shits and giggles the rag thread was always the first one I’d read but in the last few days this one has surpassed it

To be fair LFC have put it on their Facebook & it’s had aprox 300 reactions which is approx 71k less than another tragedy. None of the Dippers I know have shared it unlike other tragedies.

In fairness, it's on the lfc website fairly prominently
With a conspicuously carefully crafted use of words.

The disaster occurred before the European Cup final between Liverpool and Juventus on May 29, 1985, when events in Block Z of the stadium tragically led to the deaths of 39 people - mostly Juventus supporters - and left hundreds more injured.

Not factually incorrect, but mealy-mouthed, nonetheless.

I've merged this thread into the Liverpool thread as it just appears to be another "dipper bashing" thread rather than a tribute to football fans who went to a game and died....
If someone wants to start a tribute thread then that is fine. But lets not use it to bash dippers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.