Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Ramos knows what a sad, everyone else to blame excuse of a club they are:

"I'm only missing Roberto Firmino saying he got a cold because a drop of my sweat landed on him," said Ramos

They've just released a picture of the doctor who tested Karius for concussion.

5ae8922f19ee8622008b473a-750-375.png

He also said that his reflexes were astonishingly excellent. The best he's ever seen in the history of goalkeeping.

I'm fucking confused. Do the dippers hate Karius or not? Was it his fault or not? It's like an episode of Soap. No fucker knows what's happening.

Even their thread titles are deluded.

Topic: James Milner - Does laps of the universe for fun, more creative than De Bruyne

And then the Scouse cultish insanity really kicks in.

1st poster. Pre this season, I found it difficult to warm to him - felt like a typical City mercenary that just happened to find himself here.

But, haha omfg that own goal. Absolute LFC legend!!

2nd poster. Reply. Harsh. He had better offers on the table money-wise - taking a £780,000 a year pay-cut to join us. He came here for football reasons.

My question. Those football reasons being? To sit on the bench? To win no trophies?

Note the 'mercenary' label. They really hate us for the money we have spent and the 8 trophies we have won in the last 10 years, compared to their 1 trophy.

Read the thread. They absolutely love him. https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=327186.1560

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.