Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Where to start on this one

1. Concussion in football is an unresolved issue - it needs greater focus than now, and this incident may help
2. No doubt RM targeted the Liverpool keeper - Ramos clearly had a nibble at him in the incident flagged - not really conclusive in terms of whether he got him, but they did target him. Loads of long shots in the game too
3. If Ramos got him - how did Liverpool care for their keeper? Where were the medics (see 1. above) Moreover, coes this excuse their lamentable support of the poor guy at the end? If anything, it makes it worse?
4. The Boston doctor - smacks of reputation repair by Karius over Liverpool Fc action to me....may be wrong
5. Timing of disclosure - notwtihstanding my instinct on 4., effectively relegated the pathetic fine and treatment of UEFA of serious fan violence to the back pages, so either genius PR or lucky timing

Regardless of the above, best team won

De7qrvdXcAAE7ux.jpg:large
Nunca es tu culpa.

If he presented at a hospital with concussion is it possible to say when and how he received it? It already seems like the BBC are going down the definitely had concussion route. I feel sorry for the lad to be honest

Ignoring the rather Max Headroom voice over here is conclusive proof that Sergio Ramos will face attempted murder charges if he steps foot into the Murkeyside Police area of jurisdiction - this must the the work of a dipper fan?

fuck me, for someone with concussion he isn't half quick to jump up and start bouncing about.

I'm happy to give him a real concussion if he likes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.