Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard he’d had knee surgery and when Liverpool’s doctors examined closer, whoever had done it had messed it up and not sorted his ligaments out properly.

Should he then suffer a similar injury you’d be looking at a much lengthier time out, even a possibility of career ending.

Once Liverpool found this out they significantly dropped the transfer fee, which is understandable.

Despite the fact I can’t stand them, if we’re being honest, you can’t blame them.

Sounds like more scouse propaganda to me. Never their fault.

How much money would they knock off for the dodgy knee ? He's either a viable player or he's not.

It was posted earlier on the thread. Lyon got hold of leaked pictures taken of him in a dippers kit before any deal had been made so they called it off on Saturday.

The dippers are using the knee excuse to cover it their back.

Sounds like more scouse propaganda to me. Never their fault.

How much money would they knock off for the dodgy knee ? He's either a viable player or he's not.

Could be who knows.

I’m not sure to be honest.

Does anyone know if this geezer is any good anyway?

I heard he’d had knee surgery and when Liverpool’s doctors examined closer, whoever had done it had messed it up and not sorted his ligaments out properly.

Should he then suffer a similar injury you’d be looking at a much lengthier time out, even a possibility of career ending.

Once Liverpool found this out they significantly dropped the transfer fee, which is understandable.

Despite the fact I can’t stand them, if we’re being honest, you can’t blame them.

We are so honourable we paid more than the going rate for Crocky Santa Crock even though we didn't have any agreement whatsoever before becoming aware that he would never be fit. Can't get more honourable than that.

Salah not happy they fucked up the Fekir deal.

Wanting out according to some media reports.

Spin that one you cults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.