Liverpool thread 2018/19

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by jimharri, 13 Jun 2018.

1. Onholiday(somemightsay)

Onholiday(somemightsay)

I have it on good authority that straight after the Newcastle defeat, Guardiola read the riot act to the players and then delivered a harrowing re-cap of the traumatic events that took place between a few lower-than-a-snakes-belly Liverpool fans, a coat that we're not sure whether it should be worn again or not and our very own @worsleyweb.

My sources tell me that the growth in stature and motivation was immediate with some likening the actions of Spanish Dave to those of the Terry Butcher wannabe in the Mike Bassett film.

The obvious outcome being that the players stepped it up a gear and delivered this last week of very positive performances and results.

Should the remainder of the season play out how we would like it to, the football historians will point to this pivotal turn of events and claim it as Guardiola's greatest managerial success in years to come............

asaluttar and bluesoup like this.
  2. dennishasdoneit

dennishasdoneit

Is Boy George really 51?!!

3. dennishasdoneit

dennishasdoneit

Yep.

Oh YeahOh Yeah likes this.
  4. Chris in London

Chris in London

That’s completely true. When they come to us they never ever sing “Oh Manchester is full of shit.”

Oh no.

5. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Team supported:
    Team Pep
    They never sing songs slagging off Chelsea, Spurs or Arsenal either...

citytilllidie and DTeacher like this.
  6. gordondaviesmoustache

gordondaviesmoustache

Saddest thing about that post is that I’ll lay a pound to a pinch of shit that the author has been to Anfield on fewer occasions than me. Sad cünt.

7. bobbyowenquiff

bobbyowenquiff

Yes I must have been mistaken when I heard them singing about Harold Shipman. They are such a sporting bunch of chaps.

Bluemanc100 and DTeacher like this.
  8. Airbags Optional

Airbags Optional

Anyone got a list of the 12 offside goals they have scored this season? Will help me settle an argument with a dipper

DTeacher likes this.
  9. waspish

waspish

Looks like there owners are pushing for another pay day and getting the bbc to start the rumours Salah for 175m!! REALLY?! What club can afford that much? Think the owner be happy with 130m.

10. MillisleBlue

MillisleBlue

Still very very quiet in work. I'd have thought by now that their mates in the media would have air-brushed our result from history and tickled the scousers tummies enough to bring them out of their collective huff. Maybe give it a few more days of media pandering and all will be normal in their delusion-filled bubble.