Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rags will sit back and defend and then hope to catch them on the break. The dippers don't seem to be able to deal with this.
However the rags V dippers will be the greatest football game ever since football began in 1992. It will be talked about for years as either the game where the tactical genius that is ogs stopped his arch enemy from their first pl title or the game where the greatest forward line in the world ever won the league without spending a penny.
Either way I'm watching with the sound off

a big thank you to big nose Thompson

c59ef2a427f228d353e111c187160844.jpeg

I think so too.

No away goals conceded; if they score in Allianz, the German rags have to get two.

Or in reality, Bayern need to score only 1 to win, this is a team that has only lost twice in their last 26 home games.

How is it an advantage to not win your home leg in a 2 leg tie, seems silly to me.

I think so too.

No away goals conceded; if they score in Allianz, the German rags have to get two.

0-0 is certainly not a bad result, but it means any kind of home win for Bayern is enough. I'd say they're now slight favourites but no more.

Apparently it's advantage Liverpool in this tie now and the draw at Klanfield suited them according to the media

I wouldn't necessarily disagree with that they are favorites. A score draw or a Liverpool win sends Liverpool through. Bayern have to win to go through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.