Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently it's advantage Liverpool in this tie now and the draw at Klanfield suited them according to the media
In my opinion if you’re at home in the first leg and you get a 0-0 you do have the advantage going into the second leg as you haven’t conceded an away goal

I wouldn't necessarily disagree with that they are favorites. A score draw or a Liverpool win sends Liverpool through. Bayern have to win to go through
Munich erred in not scoring.
They now must win.
A score draw is good enough for Liverpool.
Regardless of our bluster, they are well capable of scoring and keeping a clean sheet.
Worth a bet

If you can't win the home leg in a European tie 0-0 is as good as it gets. A score draw away and you're through.

Does a 0-0 still qualify for 'one of those special European nights at Anfield' or is a 0-0 a bit of a damp squib (unlike the squibs, bottles and cans they hurled at our coach!) and you comfort yourself that yer've got a 0-0 lifeline? I'd be happy enough with a 0-0 tonight!

If we drew nil nil at home would it be classed as a good result. Would it fuck. Plus the dippers have an abismal away record this year. The joke of the co commentator last night even went to say how good they were away in pre season ffs. Scrapping the barrels or what. Was it Beglin.

If we drew nil nil at home would it be classed as a good result. Would it fuck. Plus the dippers have an abismal away record this year. The joke of the co commentator last night even went to say how good they were away in pre season ffs. Scrapping the barrels or what. Was it Beglin.
If you want to see how City drawing 0-0 at home would be received by the media, just go look at the reporting after the R16 second leg and semi-final first leg in 2015/16. The coverage after the draw with Kiev was less positive overall and we'd already put the tie to bed by winning 3-1 in Ukraine

I assume that any result other than an outright twatting by Bayern will be greeted by the media as a tactical success for Klopp and the cult .

The need to lick the dipper arse is so fucking transparent.

If you can't win the home leg in a European tie 0-0 is as good as it gets. A score draw away and you're through.
Agree to an extent. It is not a really bad result but apparently only 30% of teams that draw the first leg 0-0 at home make it through to the next round. They are of course in a much better position than the Rags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.