Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we drew nil nil at home would it be classed as a good result. Would it fuck. Plus the dippers have an abismal away record this year. The joke of the co commentator last night even went to say how good they were away in pre season ffs. Scrapping the barrels or what. Was it Beglin.
Haven't our bindipping, phlegm hawking, candle waving chums lost all their away matches in the CL this season, or am I wrong?

Agree to an extent. It is not a really bad result but apparently only 30% of teams that draw the first leg 0-0 at home make it through to the next round. They are of course in a much better position than the Rags.

I can see them scoring there as Bayern have to open up a bit more. Looking back on our semi in Madrid a while ago,even though we were tepid up front, at 1-0 Aguero's last minute shot goes in we would have been in the final.

They have indeed. In fact, their record in big away games this season is horrendous overall.

One assumes Lawro hasn't seen those away games. He feels Klopps tactical masterclass last night in steering the club to the 0-0 draw that was clearly what he wanted means that they now have Bayern where they want them. That will be the Bayern who won all but one home CL game and that they drew. No BBC love-in bias here then

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47301749

One assumes Lawro hasn't seen those away games. He feels Klopps tactical masterclass last night in steering the club to the 0-0 draw that was clearly what he wanted means that they now have Bayern where they want them. That will be the Bayern who won all but one home CL game and that they drew. No BBC love-in bias here then

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47301749

Global day of mourning if they get beat in Munchen followed by the usual rent-a-gobshite ex-players towing the party line by claiming it didn't really matter, la. Keeping the gullible masses brainwashed, red scouse style.

The draw at home is obviously a slight advantage for The Scouse.

But away to Bayern?... Hoping to draw/win?...

Bayern isn't the dominant team of years past - but they're very good.

For me... slight advantage Bayern - wouldn't be surprised if either side wins through.

The draw at home is obviously a slight advantage for The Scouse.

But away to Bayern?... Hoping to draw/win?...

Bayern isn't the dominant team of years past - but they're very good.

For me... slight advantage Bayern - wouldn't be surprised if either side wins through.
One of them will go through, unsurprisingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.