Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dipper colleagues(not friends) at work look a tad glum and less smug today. Very quiet. I did mention the ball boys antics and they said Klipperty should have just ignored him, and walked on, but had to show his friendly side. BULLSHIT!
I also said about the wind and it didn’t seem to bother Everton. The excuse , “they’re used to it” !!
Also about the Toffees singing Blue Moon on the way out. Their faces were priceless.
YCMIU.

Would love to see that comparison for Aguero. Funnily enough I remember when teeth was at the dippers and naturally they thought he was easily the best striker in the league, and yes he scored a lot of goals. But he never delivered in the big games, the crunch goals, and Aguero did time and time again. He might have ended the season with a goal or two less but it was clear to anyone not looking at the world through dipper tints that if you could only have one, you'd have Kun.

That immediate post match interview (not the press conference, when he'd had time to collect himself). Anybody else find something quite disturbing about it? I mean, there's something disturbingly reminiscent of Norman Bates in Psycho. At one point, he looks directly into the camera, and he's got this mad blue look in his eyes. I'm not merely joking or trolling here. There's something that is occasionally not quite right about that man.
All work and no play makes Jurgen a dull boy
All work and no play makes Jurgen a dull boy
All work ..............

Got to admire Klopp’s strategic genius. How far-sighted of him to drop all those points so they could be behind us, taking the pressure off them going into the last few games.

That was always the masterplan - they saw how we chased down the Rags and they want to do the same. Lose the next two and they'll only be seven points behind and we'll see how much of a genius Klippity is. It's a risky strategy, though! He was undone by the jungle of a pitch that the City groundsman prepared and then the way EFC imported that wind tunnel from the RAF. Long grass at The Etihad and windy wind at Goodison. Yer can see, or more correctly hear, who lacks dignity and class when they've not won - teams, fans, players, and managers adopt a belligerence instead of a thoughtful analysis of what went wrong. Two things went wrong for them - our defence stood firm, and EFC's defence stood firm. That's what defences are meant to do. No rolling over 'cos THIS IS Anfield or yer playing over unmown grass or in hurricane conditions. I also think the hoof has losts its ball. What I can't undertand about yesterday - If it was so windy how did El Pharaoh stay on his feet? He's normally over if anyone turns a page of a programme!

That immediate post match interview (not the press conference, when he'd had time to collect himself). Anybody else find something quite disturbing about it? I mean, there's something disturbingly reminiscent of Norman Bates in Psycho. At one point, he looks directly into the camera, and he's got this mad blue look in his eyes. I'm not merely joking or trolling here. There's something that is occasionally not quite right about that man.
Yep, I thought the same. I was only half watching but at some point he laughed at a question and it reminded me of Jack Nicholson in The Shining.

Personally I'm gutted. As Klopp said, who wants to be top in March? I've seen City whittle away that lead over the last two months with increasing dread, realising that if they weren't careful they'd go to the top of the table and have everything in their own hands.

Devastated.

Do you not remember last season? How incredibly stressful it was having the title all but wrapped up by this point?

No? Me neither. Better to fucking chase my arse. If you're a bunch of spineless melts maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.