Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp is going down in my estimation with every new week. Has he ever praised an oppostion team/manager after they have taken points off Liverpool ? Pep constantly do.

Klopp is basically saying he's happy to have lost a possible 10 point lead in order to be 2nd at beginning of March. Is there an ambulance free to take him to the loony bin?
One is on its way.
To say, as he did in that paper article, 'Who wants to be top in March? is beyond parody, he's trying to
convince himself that spewing a 10 point lead from a few weeks ago, resulting in now being second is somehow positive.
By that reckoning, if they lose the next three and and drop another couple of places, they'll really be going for it.
Dipper mentality in all its twisted glory, Mr Ed has been suckered into the cult.

That immediate post match interview (not the press conference, when he'd had time to collect himself). Anybody else find something quite disturbing about it? I mean, there's something disturbingly reminiscent of Norman Bates in Psycho. At one point, he looks directly into the camera, and he's got this mad blue look in his eyes. I'm not merely joking or trolling here. There's something that is occasionally not quite right about that man.
Might need to send Bruce Willis in before teh seasons out to sort him out

That immediate post match interview (not the press conference, when he'd had time to collect himself). Anybody else find something quite disturbing about it? I mean, there's something disturbingly reminiscent of Norman Bates in Psycho. At one point, he looks directly into the camera, and he's got this mad blue look in his eyes. I'm not merely joking or trolling here. There's something that is occasionally not quite right about that man.

Ideal for a part in Mindhunter.

Klipperty has more teeth than a Ferrari gearbox.
My missus was laughing at Firminos gnashers, saying they’re brighter than the sun.

The Liverpool echos (MEN for short) take on the run in, they've noted 3 experts opinions as proof that City will slip up and Liverpool wont, those pundits are as follows. Jamie Redknapp, Martin Keown and Chris Sutton who are also known collectively as "The Oracle".

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...ter-city-liverpool-manchester-united-15909432
The collective "Oracle" notably failed to predict that Liverpool would drop points against the toffees I see.
A few twists and turns to go I suspect but whenever Pep has been asked he has repeatedly stated that he would rather be on top of the league rather than not.
If @Prestwich_Blue is correct then Klopp will be redefining management strategy from hereon in, not Pep.

One is on its way.
To say, as he did in that paper article, 'Who wants to be top in March? is beyond parody, he's trying to
convince himself that spewing a 10 point lead from a few weeks ago, resulting in now being second is somehow positive.
By that reckoning, if they lose the next three and and drop another couple of places, they'll really be going for it.
Dipper mentality in all its twisted glory, Mr Ed has been suckered into the cult.
Sucked in! He was born to be in the cult. The guy is a serial looser soaked in his own delusions.

Ian Rush on talkshite saying Liverpool are better chasing (ffs). Fucking deluded thick idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.