Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chester, firstly,
What are your views on that post from RAWK, in relation to Shankly et al building success without any financial backing?

Are you aware that Liverpool had heavy financial assistance back then?

And lastly, log onto RAWK, and reply to that post putting that forgetful twat right.

We will be looking for it.
Go on, just for a laugh
Rawk for some reason is very hard to get onto. When I eventually managed it I was turned down because of my e-mail provider ( I don't know why so don't ask) Of course all clubs are financially backed one way or another. Arsenal were known as Bank of England Club in twenties. Everton were called The Mersey Millionaires in the 60's. If you have read any of my posts I do not comment on clubs finances as I cannot be a***d frankly. I usually comment about what is said about Liverpool people being scum and wan***s etc etc and the city of Liverpool being a complete sh** hole. I enjoy the game and support Liverpool, I first went when we were in the 2nd Division, but I stopped a good while ago but still watch the TV and support from there, in hope recently.

Rawk for some reason is very hard to get onto. When I eventually managed it I was turned down because of my e-mail provider ( I don't know why so don't ask) Of course all clubs are financially backed one way or another. Arsenal were known as Bank of England Club in twenties. Everton were called The Mersey Millionaires in the 60's. If you have read any of my posts I do not comment on clubs finances as I cannot be a***d frankly. I usually comment about what is said about Liverpool people being scum and wan***s etc etc and the city of Liverpool being a complete sh** hole. I enjoy the game and support Liverpool, I first went when we were in the 2nd Division, but I stopped a good while ago but still watch the TV and support from there, in hope recently.

Sunderland also Bank of England club in the 50's but seems it was always looked upon fondly in the media, for some reason.

That must be a 24/7 task in itself then if you visit most forums

Sorry but with our record we should not be throwing stones.Don`t forget about the young City player who killed someone whilst racing a car.
Yeah, the difference being that City fans (almost exclusively) don’t routinely and tediously pontificate about our club being ‘unique’ and ‘special’. It’s just a football club, with good and bad bits, like any other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.