Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking to a proper scoucer the other day. We were saying how crap it was with the international break and how it buggered up our league run in. Then casually asked who we had next then told him Fulham away his head dropped and said why do u get the easy games? Oh dear what a shame.

Errrr? kick me in the bollocks if I lie, but didn't Liverpool play Fulham away in their last game before the international break?

If you want, basically I am not bothered really. Went home and away for years and then when the really big money came in and footballers more interested in money, and grounds charging fortunes to get in, semi finals at Wembley etc etc. I just thought I am not paying for all this, so I stopped. I still follow Liverpool on TV but I am not paying to watch them or any other side, most big clubs do not care about the fans. You only have to look at allocations for big games. Which club has objected. If in your opinion this makes me a "plastic " fan so be it. It will not cause me to lose any sleep.

Coincidentally this was around the time Liverpool became shit.

Purely coincidental let me stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.