Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coincidentally this was around the time Liverpool became shit.

Purely coincidental let me stress.
We went about 7 years without a trophy mid 60's to early 70's. But it was different we would all sign maybe a player or two at the end of the season, you could pay to get in at the gate, it was different. Nowadays it is more of a business model, hard to explain if say you are thirties or younger but that's how I see things.

We went about 7 years without a trophy mid 60's to early 70's. But it was different we would all sign maybe a player or two at the end of the season, you could pay to get in at the gate, it was different. Nowadays it is more of a business model, hard to explain if say you are thirties or younger but that's how I see things.

Wasn't that the time when you were breaking transfer records while being in the second division?

Yes I used to like turning up & paying at the turnstiles but there was a lot of issues with that & a few clubs would take advantage & overwhelm forcing clubs to let them in.

It wasn’t safe & at times led to tragedies but I believe it’s still possible to do at Champs league finals in Greece.

So you post more on a City fan's forum than you do on your team's forum because You're not allowed to post? Doesn't that alone tell you everything you need to know about your fans?
It won't be Chesters fault he can't get onto RAWK, I've tried a few times.

It's now a closed shop.

Strange, as one would think that not allowing new members would affect their advertising revenue, or maybe it doesn't.

They don't appear to want to hear new points of view, whether they be pro Liverpool or, I would presume more likely, ante their club.

They appear to be happy enough with the membership they have.

Perhaps in the past, as they are quite an emotional race of people, (I'm not a racist), they have not been able to cope with any criticism or 'wumming' and spent more time banning people for upsetting the rank and file than actually debating their points of view with opposing fans.

Therefore, the people who manage it have a kind of despotic control over the membership.

I've read on there members complain about threads getting 'cleaned up' by mods, if a particular 'uncomfortable' thread is being debated, which unfortunately for Liverpool Football Club, about them there are many.

Keep trying Chester, maybe one day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.