Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't post it (because I'm a bloody good bloke, actually!), but go on youtube and search "boss night Liverpool". The Allez allez allez one is a particularly, er, fine example.

Jesus H Christ.

David Koresh was nowt but an amateur compared to that Webster shitehawk. They truly are a bunch of cultish saps at that club.

to be fair the girl at the front bouncing up and down caught my attention but the one in dublin i agree was very cultish even for them cults

another win... shit. and they have huddersfield next. the most easiest games of all. if they go into that game, with us having gained only a point at OT then title is theirs. The game at OT is now a key showdown.

I agree. Beat the rags and we’ll be champions. Drop points and it will give the dippers the momentum and belief to see it through

I was 16 and at the same game in the Old Tiverton Road End. Walloped Newcastle in the same run, before losing to Spurs in the QF’s. I was at King’s School in Ottery at the time and we used to play Bicton College at rugby. Used to hate playing against them cos they were all trainee farmers with arms and necks like fucking Popeye! One of my fondest memories of Kellow was an away game at Plymouth (I’m guessing about 1983) when we were 2-0 down with about 8 minutes left and our Tone popped up with two goals at the death to enrage the Green and White shite and give Exeter a 2-2 draw. We then had to well and truly run the gauntlet across that big old car park outside Home Park afterwards. Happy days

We arrived just before kick-off for the Leicester game, and the queue to get in the Cowshed was ridiculously long, so as none of us had any colours on, we went in the away end. When Tony scored the first (right in front of us) we all jumped up, then said, "Oh fuck," only to discover those behind us were Exeter too.

We learnt our lesson from that experience and arrived very early for the Newcastle match. The time flew by and the one thing that stands out was cheering Motson as he walked across the pitch to take up his position on the commentary gantry above us. The Grecians were brilliant that night, and the Barcodes never stood a chance.

Do you think Rafa will put a full side out against his beloved Liverpool? Now Newcastle are mathematically safe I think it will be a roll over
I think he’ll put out his best side. Whether the players decide to fight is another matter. I think the Geordie fans will be baying for blood though so maybe it might get the players on board.

Do you think Rafa will put a full side out against his beloved Liverpool? Now Newcastle are mathematically safe I think it will be a roll over

No chance it will be a roll over, could even be Rafa,s last home game, not too mention they have a big thing about thier last home game of the season. They are non too keen on Liverpool either. Newcastle will give it a go have no fears on that score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.