Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance it will be a roll over, could even be Rafa,s last home game, not too mention they have a big thing about thier last home game of the season. They are non too keen on Liverpool either. Newcastle will give it a go have no fears on that score.

Yep but Rafa will set them up in a way that benefits liverpool! Rafa is a die hard scouser.

No chance it will be a roll over, could even be Rafa,s last home game, not too mention they have a big thing about thier last home game of the season. They are non too keen on Liverpool either. Newcastle will give it a go have no fears on that score.
Think so, but after today Ive stopped worrying. We need 4 wins and its ours, so lets just kick for the line now. I’d actually prefer to just win all our games and let them finish one short, if they drop points somewhere let that be a bonus.

Fuck off you scouse cûnts.

Not a chance in hell that motley collection of twats are anywhere near as good as us. They’re where they are because they never get injuries and they’ve had about 10 points gifted them from crap teams making stupid late errors.

We win our next four games and the tossers in Miseryside will never get over it.

Come on City!!!
Except Lovren, Trent, Keita, Matip and Henderson.
Oh and our best midfielder out for the whole season.
And our second best CB out for half the season.

I think he’ll put out his best side. Whether the players decide to fight is another matter. I think the Geordie fans will be baying for blood though so maybe it might get the players on board.
I doubt ex players/managers care anywhere near about their ex clubs as fans believe they do. It’s all just for the media imo.

Except Lovren, Trent, Keita, Matip and Henderson.
Oh and our best midfielder out for the whole season.
And our second best CB out for half the season.
You lot said Lovren was shite and Matip. Keita barely starts and Henderson is dump. Imagine losing KDB for a season. Who is your injured best midfielder please don’t tell me the ox! A couple of decent goals don’t make him anymore than the Arsenal reject he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.