Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course. In fact I had the dubious distinction of glad handing him around our school fete in 1982. Fecker wouldn’t have a go at our penalty shoot out competition because he had his “best shoes” on. He was a proper old goalscorer of the Goater variety, always in the right place. Sadly no longer with us.....

I know.

We come from the same village, though he was a few years older than me. One of his brothers worked for my dad for years.

We had many drinks together after he moved back and before I moved away.

The first professional game I ever saw was Exeter's 3-0 win against Leicester (Kellow hat-trick) in their great Cup run in '81. I was at Bicton College at the time.

Yes I know but I was much younger and was pissed up. I only went in for a quick pint before the train came and within minutes i was in love and had no hesitation in giving the last train a miss. She had a very large chest and her own flat on the Moss both of these factors and the beer factor caused me to think that getting the train home would have been at best an act of stupidity and at worse a sin given the opportunity that had presented itself. It all started to go badly wrong soon after arrival at said flat.
Thought you’d of been up for a threesome with her carer ?

Fuck off you scouse cûnts.

Not a chance in hell that motley collection of twats are anywhere near as good as us. They’re where they are because they never get injuries and they’ve had about 10 points gifted them from crap teams making stupid late errors.

We win our next four games and the tossers in Miseryside will never get over it.

Come on City!!!

I know.

We come from the same village, though he was a few years older than me. One of his brothers worked for my dad for years.

We had many drinks together after he moved back and before I moved away.

The first professional game I ever saw was Exeter's 3-0 win against Leicester (Kellow hat-trick) in their great Cup run in '81. I was at Bicton College at the time.

I was 16 and at the same game in the Old Tiverton Road End. Walloped Newcastle in the same run, before losing to Spurs in the QF’s. I was at King’s School in Ottery at the time and we used to play Bicton College at rugby. Used to hate playing against them cos they were all trainee farmers with arms and necks like fucking Popeye! One of my fondest memories of Kellow was an away game at Plymouth (I’m guessing about 1983) when we were 2-0 down with about 8 minutes left and our Tone popped up with two goals at the death to enrage the Green and White shite and give Exeter a 2-2 draw. We then had to well and truly run the gauntlet across that big old car park outside Home Park afterwards. Happy days

I won't post it (because I'm a bloody good bloke, actually!), but go on youtube and search "boss night Liverpool". The Allez allez allez one is a particularly, er, fine example.

Jesus H Christ.

David Koresh was nowt but an amateur compared to that Webster shitehawk. They truly are a bunch of cultish saps at that club.

I’m just waiting for Klopp to announce how the Rags are an honourable club and will do the honourable thing on Wednesday, thus insinuating they are a shower of cheating bastards who will lie down to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.