Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were some candle lighters in the pub when I was watching the spuds match with my old man, and they were saying, without a hint of irony, that:

City are lucky
City are favoured by refs
City players are cheating, diving, bastards

Even said he thinks Bernardo is a "prick."

The lack of self awareness those people have is incredible.

I've read the thread on RAWK about our game vs Spurs (the league one). They can't stand Bernando. Like 20 posts about him having punchable face and that stuff. Guess he should have run less on that January 4th.

Chamberlain has a goal every 8 games whilst at Liverpool. Embarrassing for an attacking Mid in a Top 4 side.
In every 8 appearances
He's only started half of the 42 games, so he's actually got a goal every 4 games at Liverpool, which is not bad, considering our front three are the main scorers in our team and it was his first season.
He also assisted 8 goals in those games.

Most of this is because of the congested schedule imo.
Man City have world-class depth and they can deal with injuries (except maybe to Fernandinho) whereas Liverpool cannot, especially in defence when our backups are injured more than our first team players
If KDB was fit this season, tbh you would probably easily win the league this season.

Each team has a more or less strongest 11, with a few changeable., but there are key players, who are the 'heart' of the team.

We don't get ours on the pitch, together, very often & if we do, rarely are they fully fit.

Soon Liverpool will be the team to go to, not the team to get away from, just like Real and Barca.
Just wait and see.
Only because you'll be back in mid table offering a wage to the Lallanas, Lamberts and Charlie Adams of the world that they'd have no hope of getting anywhere else and things would have to be fairly bad for Madrid and Barca before they'd try to sign any of your players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.