Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The idiots at the top are as delusional as the fan's.

Compare that to the kind of language Chelsea have been using recently about their own supporters being knobheads.

Why can't they just come out and say something like "we condemn this behaviour in the strongest terms and would like to make it clear that these people are no longer welcome at Liverpool Football Club"?

Their fans should be fuming about this kind of stuff instead of laughing about it and looking for excuses, as the Barcelona police will make their stay in the city a very unpleasant one after these incidents.

Me too mate, horrible fat, scruffy ****....!

Heres my prediction.
Hes late 30s, lives with his mum in skelmersdale. Hasnt had a bird but treats himself to a brass every few months.
He works at his local petrol station/co op and flirts with the teenage girls that come in.
Its the first time hes been on a euro trip and hes gone full on football factory to be one of the lads. His hat has let him down but cant wait til he tells his mates that he speaks to on line (never met them) about his japes in barca

It wont be allowed to hit the news over here, sky and the premier league do mot want negative publicity. It is up to other fans to post it on social media so it gets put out.

The fa want it brushed under the carpet imo. The fucking scumbag scousers will go unpunished, doing as they wish again.

UEFA you would hope, would do something but i doubt it

Nothing on the Echo website i can find either...all hush hush
Just looked. Article on there now but no comments allowed Their CEO begging fans to behave. It ok though because the last line in the article states that Merkyside Police are aware of the video We all know what leads to........... fook all!

Heres my prediction.
Hes late 30s, lives with his mum in skelmersdale. Hasnt had a bird but treats himself to a brass every few months.
He works at his local petrol station/co op and flirts with the teenage girls that come in.
Its the first time hes been on a euro trip and hes gone full on football I'd say I dou to be one of the lads. His hat has let him down but cant wait til he tells his mates that he speaks to on line (never met them) about his japes in barca
I very much doubt his own mother could sum him up any better mate.. Bang on..!

Bullies who are brave in crowds. Really hope barca tear them to ribbons. We must win the league.....to fail to do so will be unbearable.tops on all over the place. Sky sports news talking it up the shankley - Klopp comparison 4 part documentary. Etc.etc.....nooooooooooooooo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.