Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t see the game, but have seen ‘that foul’.

I am fucking disgusted.
I’m not even going to acknowledge their title challenge this season.

Fucking cheating cûnts, and that’s fucking swearing that is.

I don’t know why they were talking about Trent Alexander nearly being sent off cos from what I saw you he ref was never giving it, just another Fcking abysmal decision.

Don’t get me started on the free kick but over the course of the game they weren’t allowed near the Dippers.

We often say we are referee’d differently, we’ll youve only got to look at us getting kicked off the park in Jan to that tonight.

In January we had 75% of the ball & they got 11 free kicks. It’s fcking rotten to the core.

The way we won in 2012 will never be topped, the actual way it played out.

However, unashamedly for me, winning the title this year would be the sweetest. That's how sickening the blatant pro-Liverpool campaign has been, it will outweigh the first title win I was alive to witness for me.

Just said the same thing pudge, that 2012 moment is set in stone, but this season we are going against total corruption towards a liverpool title push

This much is true, I am sure of it:

If we win the league this season, it will be because we were generally so outstanding, of such quality, of such mettle, that we were able to overcome the apparatus installed to assist Liverpool.

In that way, this will be one of (if not the) most satisfying league wins in our history.
We've had nothing go for us like the mickeys have this season.
Dives.
Scuffed shots.
Last minute goals.
Shit goalies.
Refs giving non fouls.
Refs not giving fouls.
We've had to grind everything out our self.
The fa and premier league want Liverpool to win it from the get go.
I'm with you that if we win this league it will be up there on it's own.

I didn’t see the game, but have seen ‘that foul’.

I am fucking disgusted.
I’m not even going to acknowledge their title challenge this season.

Fucking cheating cûnts, and that’s fucking swearing that is.
I just want this season to end as it's been a Scouse wankfest from day one and I love my football but them horrible Scouse ****s from the cheating twat up front for them to the screeching giddy gobby **** Carragher shrieking his way through matches, that horrible accent which makes my brain go into hibernation, this season has been excruciating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.