Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting booked, more like. Only our players don't resort to that kind of degeneracy. Fucking cheating dipper scum.
But this is it. For all the fucking bullshit we've heard, i had one telling me the other night it would be a shame if we won because our style of football is boring, if we win this fucker, it will be beautiful. And it will be the whole of manchester celebrating. Fuck Liverpool. (and fuck united. them hanging off our coat-tails is also fucking brilliant)

But this is it. For all the fucking bullshit we've heard, i had one telling me the other night it would be a shame if we won because our style of football is boring, if we win this fucker, it will be beautiful. And it will be the whole of manchester celebrating. Fuck Liverpool. (and fuck united. them hanging off our coat-tails is also fucking brilliant)
TBF, the whole country will be celebrating.

i have yet to meet one neutral football supporter who wants the Dippers to win the title , not one. An example is the BT repairman who came to sort my phone line ;ast week , i made him a brew in a City mug and he said i hope you beat those bastards to the title , with no prompting whatsoever. When i asked who he supported he was a Bolton fan , maybe if any Dipper supporters had a conscience they would have a long look at themselves and their club and ask why they are so hated. There must be one Dipper with a conscience and sense of responsibility somewhere on this earth

Interesting that LFC fan McNulty on the BBC makes no mention of handballs or diving in his incredibly biased match report on the BBC website.

i have yet to meet one neutral football supporter who wants the Dippers to win the title , not one. An example is the BT repairman who came to sort my phone line ;ast week , i made him a brew in a City mug and he said i hope you beat those bastards to the title , with no prompting whatsoever. When i asked who he supported he was a Bolton fan , maybe if any Dipper supporters had a conscience they would have a long look at themselves and their club and ask why they are so hated. There must be one Dipper with a conscience and sense of responsibility somewhere on this earth

Out of my closest mates, there are seven reds and five want City to win the league, two inexplicably want Liverpool to win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.