Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this media dipper bullshit and ref bias is really getting to me now, hopefully when we win the Premiership next Sunday I’ve decided I’ll give up on watching any games except City and not watch/read any media......it’s making me ill....

O
Do you remember West Ham game? They were trying not to allow us but Origi missed the chance from 2 yards offside to win it for them in last seconds of the game, after they scored to draw it with another 2 yards offside.

That game was enough to conclude what's going on this season. Refs can miss small offside, it's a fast game, it's hard to see some marginal ones, but those were 2 yards off with perfect view for linesmen.

And than this one. They scored 22 goals from set pieces this season. It's half a penalty for them. And with 10 minutes to go, them not being able to create anything this fucker comes up with this.

It's bent. They want them to win it. They want to create a fake rivalry at the top. That sells the league, not us winning it easily.

Of course ,it sets it all up for the last day ‘so they hope ‘ they can roll out the red carpet for the dippers and all their scouse loving pundits can appear on the pitch and in their respective studios for a mass wank, while the written press suddenly start producing newspapers ten times thicker than usual for the next six months.
Any mention of the dive by any hacks in the press? Not even one?

6 points we are champions, are you all ready for 2nd place being the new 1st, because next Sunday the studious will be wall to wall ex scouse players, but if we fuck up and finish 2nd we will be forgotten an hour after the games have finished. Come on City the country needs you to win.

I still don’t get why that smug little prick TAA wasn’t booked....

And I would never tire of punching Jordan Henderson in the face , sorry but he fills me with rage !

Send my best wishes to the two who want Liverpool to win the title , and their recovery from their frontal lobotomies
Out of my red mates and acquaintances I don’t know of any who want the Dippers to win it. My 88 year old Auntie rang me to say my red Uncle who is unwell sends his regards and is hoping and praying we win the League.

6 points we are champions, are you all ready for 2nd place being the new 1st, because next Sunday the studious will be wall to wall ex scouse players, but if we fuck up and finish 2nd we will be forgotten an hour after the games have finished. Come on City the country needs you to win.
I expect the victims will be hailed as the moral winners of the league and we clearly will be the plague that is ruining football when we win the league.
They better be stocking up with candles in Merseyside.

We have to win the league this year, because there is no way they can get as much luck next season with decisions, injuries , opposition goalkeeper cock ups etc, i must admit they are a quality team, but the luck this season they have had is unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.