Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you have to admire their tenacity but it would be fair to say they've had the rub of the green in many games.

If we beat Leicester, and I think we will, can you imagine being a Liverpool fan in Anfield on that final day, probably wishing they weren't there but instead watching the City game. It's going to be one hell of an anti climax for them if we do what we need to do.

If it was City playing on the last day and we were relying on another team taking points of our opponents then I'm not sure I'd get any enjoyment cheering my own team on knowing that regardless of how well they are doing they have absolutely no control on the outcome. They could end up beating Wolves 10-0 but will have endured the most miserable day of their life! In short, win it or lose it, thank God it's in our own hands.
You weren’t at Stoke 2-5 game then?till the bricks started and self survival kicked in that was the eaxact scenario you mentioned

2nd half everything was flagged for Newcastle, not a single replay was shown, at least 2 looked onside in real time
i know for one of the offsides instead of showing the replay they showed klopp pointing at his watch pisscanesque. It makes you want to give up football it really does

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.