Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s the 29th/May next week-the anniversary of the Heysel disaster, let’s see if the press remind us of this tragedy that cost 39 lives and English clubs lost revenue for 5 seasons.It will hardly get a mention, we can’t have this being dragged up three days before the CL Final can we?

Those loveable cheeky scamp scousers.

Serious question
Is there any other teams in Europe or the world who consider themselves to be a massive club who have gone MORE than 30 years without winning the league?

Financial experts one and all over at Rawk, guilty as chargesd are City. Financial doping , cooking the books etc etc. It's going to be so sweet when we come out on top of this, and see the fuckers crying again.

Financial experts one and all over at Rawk, guilty as chargesd are City. Financial doping , cooking the books etc etc. It's going to be so sweet when we come out on top of this, and see the fuckers crying again.

Someone should tell them, that with all this concrete evidence they have they should forward it all to uefa

They will then turn on Uefa for bottling it :)

Edit:, they will never accept any decision that sees us found innocent, they will even claim we issue Uefa brown envelopes to reach a non guilty decision

It’s the 29th/May next week-the anniversary of the Heysel disaster, let’s see if the press remind us of this tragedy that cost 39 lives and English clubs lost revenue for 5 seasons.It will hardly get a mention, we can’t have this being dragged up three days before the CL Final can we?

Those loveable cheeky scamp scousers.

Think I will drop sky a little reminder and see if they are going to run a piece on the anniversary but I won't hold my breath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.