Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question
Is there any other teams in Europe or the world who consider themselves to be a massive club who have gone MORE than 30 years without winning the league?

Well they do see themselves as unique club like no other. You don’t hear Notts Forest fans boring the pants off people talking about being European royalty.

Absolutely nothing will be mentioned of those poor 39 fans who never came home from Heysel.
It’s been erased from history as was the 5 year European ban.
I like to remind dippers of this when they start the usual ‘plastic fans, oil money, human rights’ garbage.
It normally sends them into Spitty mode. It’s hilarious especially when there’s other teams fans around who usually chip in too. It’s comical.

Absolutely nothing will be mentioned of those poor 39 fans who never came home from Heysel.
It’s been erased from history as was the 5 year European ban.
I like to remind dippers of this when they start the usual ‘plastic fans, oil money, human rights’ garbage.
It normally sends them into Spitty mode. It’s hilarious especially when there’s other teams fans around who usually chip in too. It’s comical.
I wonder if Rawk will have a Rip anniversary thread for the 39 who were murdered?

2yl760l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.