Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was lost in translation
What he actually meant was
Tough shit you bin dipping,fountain pushing , coach wrecking pathetic whiny sad self entitled scouse wankers

I feel you’re holding back a little.

Tell us what you really think about the eternally jobless.

I feel you’re holding back a little.

Tell us what you really think about the eternally jobless.

I dare not go full guns

I don’t know how we managed to pip a team with the self proclaimed best goalie in the world, best defender in the world and best forward line in the world
I can only imagine it’s karma for having Henderson and Milner in their team

I dare not go full guns

I don’t know how we managed to pip a team with the self proclaimed best goalie in the world, best defender in the world and best forward line in the world

Talking of the Yorkshire clogger, hats off to him for making the decision to leave City and win all the trophies he has with the buswreckers.

I dare not go full guns

You forgot they have the manager with the best teeth in the world.

DeBruyneKev on @LFC: "It's a remarkable effort, but we were better than them in the end. I don't feel sorry for them because I don't think they'd feel sorry for us. I don't think anybody felt sorry about the way we went out of the Champions League.“

Ouch,go kev
What is beginning to come across very clearly is that our club, our manager, our players and everyone associated with the club feel the same way as we do about the candle worshippers.

Post of the year for this..."spunk trumpet.."
I'm literally pissing myself laughing.
Brilliant. :)
Basically a cock sucker.
Old saying from my youth.
Not used it in years.
But that plastic fucker is one.
Since found out that the prick has a season ticket at Rochdale.
Weirdo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.