Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair I wasnt bothered either way about liverpool until the bus attack. But the fact that it was played down by the media and that they got a piss poor fined turned me against them big time. Should I ever mention it to a liverpool fan they seem shock that I am so offended by the attack. They don't get it !! The fact that Merseyside Police cant find one liverpool fan who threw a missile. The fact that Merseyside Police allowed the attack to happen along with liverpool fc. The fact that liverpool fans killed 39 Italian fans is washed away from their history. The fact that liverpool fc got all English clubs banned from Europe for 5 yrs is was away from their history.
I really cant stand to hear their horrible little accents, I cant stand watching any TV if the actor has that horrible accent, and I will never set foot in liverpool.

That attack was a fucking disgrace , but just another stain on their disgraceful history as a set of fans. But I agree that was the last straw for me regarding the feral set of twats ,

That attack was a fucking disgrace , but just another stain on their disgraceful history as a set of fans. But I agree that was the last straw for me regarding the feral set of twats ,

Their history for trouble is far worse than millwall !....but not sure if millwall have ever attack a team bus but I might be wrong

Their history for trouble is far worse than millwall !....but not sure if millwall have ever attack a team bus but I might be wrong

But you would never find the media pointing such things out regarding their media darlings .

They have some disgusting supporters who are nothing more than criminals and thugs but who go under the media radar of criticism.

It will be an absolute joy next season to watch them drop like flies - hardly any rotation from Klopp and their high tempo gung-ho football is going to take a toll. Unless they buy 4-5 decent players, they will struggle to challenge City.
The red dippers keep spouting their bile cause they know it WAS their year and they realize that it won't be happening again in the forseeable future.

imagine waiting 25 and then 29 years just to ickle City take your dreams both times. And then knowing this good generation of theirs won't stay as long to beat this great generation of City. Sad times :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.