Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't get them out of my thoughts, the media in this country make damn sure every fucker is kept right up to date on all things dipper.

Exactly this . It has proved impossible for man to eradicate cockroaches, and these twats are the equivalent problem.

Thanks Liverpool for keeping the PL interesting.

Hopefully Spurs will thank you too for making their CL triumph such a delight. Especially given the money they didn’t spend in comparison to you.
I'm waiting for all the Dipper mafia to start spouting about not spending billions to buy titles.
Unlike Spuds. Oh. Wait.

b157d4b3036f38dd2be3630cd48c7dd1.jpg
On a different planet.
In a different time zone.
In their own world.

Lah

If they are not in England, why do they claim dole money from British Government, definitely a different class, sub human each and everyone of them. No class, no shame, no morality.

I remember watching the horrible scenes on TV the night of Heysel, and remember the game went ahead to ensure there was no more violence. They are a disgraceful set of entitled, desparate cowards, and now, an even worse club because they condon their fans despicable behaviour.

We aren't perfect but thank God we aren't them

If they are not in England, why do they claim dole money from British Government, definitely a different class, sub human each and everyone of them. No class, no shame, no morality.

I remember watching the horrible scenes on TV the night of Heysel, and remember the game went ahead to ensure there was no more violence. They are a disgraceful set of entitled, desparate cowards, and now, an even worse club because they condon their fans despicable behaviour.

We aren't perfect but thank God we aren't them

They're playing it safe are they ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.