Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta laugh at general RAWK comments. Players paid under the table because we have a good wage structure, no one wants to play for City for £150,000 a week so £200,000 off the books. Reality check you stupid cnuts, they want to play for City to win trophies like Sterling. Go cry into your empty parade.

Gotta laugh at general RAWK comments. Players paid under the table because we have a good wage structure, no one wants to play for City for £150,000 a week so £200,000 off the books. Reality check you stupid cnuts, they want to play for City to win trophies like Sterling. Go cry into your empty parade.

Arseholes don't really have a brain or a function other than producing shit - hence God created dipper supporters.

Last edited:
Funny Milner left to better himself yet some of the world’s best players stayed for coming up to a decade just to take City’s cash the mercenary bastards

Come on you Spurs. They put out a much better side than Liverpool in the shape of City. They should have got a result at Anfield, Liverpool will be shitting it. Will be interesting to see what the 3 week break will have done to each side.
I think the break will favour Spurs. They looked down and out after the games against us and Ajax and needed a rest. The Dippers are the type of side whose game is
based on movement and momentum. They finished the season strongly and I think would have beaten Spuds if the game was played the following week. They appeared to struggle
following their mid season warm weather training sessions and this could be telling. Spurs should have Kane back and despite all the talk about them playing better
without him I can see him making a telling intervention at some stage. That said I would go 55-45% in favour of a Dipper victory odd which most Spuds fans will be happy enough about. I think.

I don't think any neutral football fan wants to see the dippers win, they are so despised outside of their own little world. Klopp will be telling anyone who will listen that everybody wants to see them win, but he's not stupid - he knows how poisonous that club he represents has become.

If Spurs do win then I can see it all kicking off big time, with the demented scousers doing what they always do when things don't go their way - going on a marauding rampage: kickings, beatings, stabbings, maybe the odd fatality...but of course, it won't be their fault: perish the thought that a group of murderous Chelsea fans dressed from head to toe in red scouse kit would ever be held accountable for their own actions.

Amended that to reflect the retrospectively air-brushed version of events. We need to accept that no red scousers were involved at any stage. Ever. In fact they were all at home listening to the game on the radio cos they're so victimised, poor and down-trodden so can't afford TVs.

I think the break will favour Spurs. They looked down and out after the games against us and Ajax and needed a rest. The Dippers are the type of side whose game is
based on movement and momentum. They finished the season strongly and I think would have beaten Spuds if the game was played the following week. They appeared to struggle
following their mid season warm weather training sessions and this could be telling. Spurs should have Kane back and despite all the talk about them playing better
without him I can see him making a telling intervention at some stage. That said I would go 55-45% in favour of a Dipper victory odd which most Spuds fans will be happy enough about. I think.
Spurs caused the Dippers a lot of problems in the game at Anfield and were very unlucky to lose. Whilst Kane is an excellent player, Spurs look more fluid and have more pace when they play with both Son and Moura. I really don't care who they play as long as Spurs win.

You are right about needing games and momentum with Liverpool. Those breaks in January didn’t help them at all, there is only so much you can do on a training pitch, you need to have the real match situations coming at you every 3 days. I recon City could have kept winning till the new season begins if they had fixtures now.

Funny Milner left to better himself yet some of the world’s best players stayed for coming up to a decade just to take City’s cash the mercenary bastards

He must think, "What the Hell was I thinking, leaving City to come to Klanfield?"

Still, at least he has his £10 million signing-on fee to comfort him at night.

A disgruntled RAWKmonger;

Made a decision today after what has gone on. No matter what happens on Sunday I wont be setting foot in the Eitihad ever again. Done all 37 prem games so far this season and not missed a game at City for many years. They can fuck off, I don't care about losing an away credit. I'm not contributing 1 pence more to those oil c*nts and there inbred new breed of dickhead fan that most definitely never used to be there

What those wankers have done to the game is similar to what the Russian down at Chelsea did 15 or so years ago but worse.

I know nobody gives a flying fuck but that the way it is.

Absolute Joke what they are doing and any other "fan" wanting them to win the league must be total fucking nuts. Next year they will piss the league again and it might not be us they are bumming out of it, it may be Arsenal, Chelsea whoever.

Whats the fucking point I ask ye. If i was Klopp or one of our players id be asking the same.

‘and any other "fan" wanting them to win the league must be total fucking nut’

That’s all of them though. All the neutrals. All. Of. Them.

Sounds a tad bitter, mate.

It's still the premier European competition and the final has a huge European and global profile and status.

"Champions League" is marketing guff. We all know that. But the name is immaterial. It's the competition that matters. And Spurs have beaten great teams to get to the final (and beaten teams that beat great teams). They are there on merit.
It's nothing to do with champions,it's a cup competition,you got there because of a handball,you are not the best 2 teams in europe are you? you are not better than all the teams that have won their leagues and domestic cups,it's a cup competition wrapped up as a battle of the best teams in europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.