Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am with Majorca blue a little. Mad to dismiss them. They won’t loose many at all and I agree if the front 3 hit form they will be a real threat. They have already played spurs away and Chelsea and us.

They will beat Cardiff next week if we draw or lose at spurs they are 2/3 points ahead.

It is certainly not going to be easy. We also have Chelsea and the rags soon.
I think the Dippers will challenge, but they will need to keep their key players fit eg Van Dijk and Salah. If either sustain any medium to long term injury they will drop off, whereas City's squad is so strong we can maintain our challenge even with injuries to key players ie KDB

I dont agree with it because its bollocks,as has been pointed out to you on several occasions previously.

So,unless you have amnesia,i can form no other outcome than you are a WUM.

Why is he a WUM?
It makes me laugh. Someone has an alternative or different view point which is in someway complimentary to another team and he's shouted and flamed down as a WUM.
I actually agree with him. Worsley Web agrees with him. Are we all WUM's?
It's fairly clear already that the scousers are going to be our biggest rivals this season and they have improved over last season regardless of if we like it or not.
I despise the scousers (see plenty of my previous posts) but they are not going away so easily this season.
If that makes me a WUM then I'm a WUM...

bert, how can you say that after yesterdays dismal performance? hudders made them look very ordinary for long periods, yes they are better than last season but contenders? no, they will start to draw games like yesterdays instead of scraping results

Why is he a WUM?
It makes me laugh. Someone has an alternative or different view point which is in someway complimentary to another team and he's shouted and flamed down as a WUM.
I actually agree with him. Worsley Web agrees with him. Are we all WUM's?
It's fairly clear already that the scousers are going to be our biggest rivals this season and they have improved over last season regardless of if we like it or not.
I despise the scousers (see plenty of my previous posts) but they are not going away so easily this season.
If that makes me a WUM then I'm a WUM...

Maybe you should read back as nobody has said they won't be our main rivals, however @Mallorca Blue keeps repeating the same old message that the dippers ain't playing their best but when they do blah blah blah.
There is nothing to back this up apart from the form of the front 3 compared to last season. The thing is Salah has NEVER played to that level before and may NEVER replicate that level again, last season he carried them.

Nobody knows if they have a next level that can consistently achieved its just conjecture.

They were shite again yesterday!

I don’t know what to expect from their season really. They’ve been bobbins and have been very fortunate to achieve the points total they have with just getting away with winning the points they did against Brighton, Chelsea, us and Huddersfield (and even Palace where without the Salah dive for the penalty it’d have been 0-0 for a long time).

But are they going to finally come unstuck and get the points their performances deserve or are they going to click and get better?

bert, how can you say that after yesterdays dismal performance? hudders made them look very ordinary for long periods, yes they are better than last season but contenders? no, they will start to draw games like yesterdays instead of scraping results
Didnt we scrape a result at hudders last season tho....on our way to a record breaking finale

They were shite again yesterday!

I don’t know what to expect from their season really. They’ve been bobbins and have been very fortunate to achieve the points total they have with just getting away with winning the points they did against Brighton, Chelsea, us and Huddersfield (and even Palace where without the Salah dive for the penalty it’d have been 0-0 for a long time).

But are they going to finally come unstuck and get the points their performances deserve or are they going to click and get better?

They are being saved by the refs. Very soft penalty against Palace, Spurs denied a penalty, quite lucky against us, Huddersfield denied a penalty - thats 7 points right there. Unfortunately, the bias is probably systemic so could well continue.

They are being saved by the refs. Very soft penalty against Palace, Spurs denied a penalty, quite lucky against us, Huddersfield denied a penalty - thats 7 points right there. Unfortunately, the bias is probably systemic so could well continue.
Shit yeah forgot about Spurs as well!

They should be miles behind us!

Ok folks, I can clear up who was to blame for the coach fiasco . I was speaking to a City steward on the tram after the match, he is also a steward at Liverpool and was 'working' that night. Now brace yourself.. .he confirmed that the bad eggs were not 'scoussers', they were cockneys and Norwegians. Got that? Bloke stood behind me heard this and respectfully told him he was talkin bollox. Gotta say, I agreed.
Obviously been on the Anfield Kool Aid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.