Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shocked at how many fancy Everton to do something this weekend. They shit themselves at Anfield when Liverpool are crap so there is nothing to suggest they will all of a sudden turn up. I hope they do but it isn't a fixture I am looking at thinking they will drop points in.

Shocked at how many fancy Everton to do something this weekend. They shit themselves at Anfield when Liverpool are crap so there is nothing to suggest they will all of a sudden turn up. I hope they do but it isn't a fixture I am looking at thinking they will drop points in.
They have 8 draws in 13 in these derbies, a few of them in Klanfield. They might not seem to know how to beat Liverpool, but more often than not Liverpool can't beat them either.

This is flat out wrong. They won because the ref was either blind or bought missing a stone dead Spurs pen in stoppage time.

Spurs hung in there because that is what Spurs do. But in reality they were battered.

In the same way Spurs hung in there against City and might have snatched an equalisers but it would not have reflected the game.

They have 8 draws in 13 in these derbies, a few of them in Klanfield. They might not seem to know how to beat Liverpool, but more often than not Liverpool can't beat them either.

Despite having the best 3 attackers in world football - apparently .

They don't turn up at Anfield, a draw might not be beyond the realms of possibility but I can't see it. Evertons bad record goes back to Liverpool when they are bang average, now they are good sadly. Hoping more for the "anything can happen in a derby" scenario more than Everton being good enough to do anything.

Grobbelaar playing the clown again on 5Live just now.

Liverpools front 3 are better than PSG's and they will win loads of trophies because their owners with their baseball team are winners and they have a great set up they will bring to Anfield blah blah blah...............that would be the owners who have "quietly" put them up for sale its reported?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.