Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are too fucking thick to realise that one of their fans( Sean Cox) lies in a rehab ward facing years of nursing as an indirect result of the coach welcome they gave us. Roma fans weren't going to stand idly by and Napoli fans won't let their players be intimidated. So if blood is she'd, the usual mantra will come out that it wasn't their fault

Had PSG at least hung on for a point at Anfield Liverpool would have been out of the CL after last night’s result. If they’d won there, as they really should have done, the ‘defending finalists’ would be bottom of their group right now and facing a fight just to get into the EL.

None of that is incorrect, without falling into the "famous European nights at Anfield" shit I think the place will be bouncing and see them through like it has many times before. As I say I hope I am wrong, I can't stand them but still think they will progress. Put it this way Liverpool are 16/1 to win it and Napoli are 33/1 as it stands.

They are too fucking thick to realise that one of their fans( Sean Cox) lies in a rehab ward facing years of nursing as an indirect result of the coach welcome they gave us. Roma fans weren't going to stand idly by and Napoli fans won't let their players be intimidated. So if blood is she'd, the usual mantra will come out that it wasn't their fault

No link at all between the two.

There is, go on the ultras forums and the second that bus attack happened the European ultras thought Liverpool were trying to make a name for themselves and they became a scalp to take.

There may not be, but they would be incredibly naive to think Napoli fans will sit back and watch them do the same as they did to us. As 93:20 has said, they have basically painted a target on their back now and the Napoli nutters will probably be licking their lips.

Klipperty complaining over the amount of time the ref took to give them the penalty and what he was thinking. Well he gave a corner you plum so clearly thought the Di Maria has played the ball.

In mentioning this for a penalty that they were actually given, and along with questioning them being made to look like “butchers”, he’s slyly implying that the ref was against them and was trying not to give the penalty.

He really is a sour bastard.

awww diddums - he buys a team to play one way and changes their style of play - he plays Jordan Henderson and James Milner in a team then wonders why there are so many fouls against - his moaning is now at Rodgers proportions - as it all goes tits up we may have to start a SaveourKlipperty thread ! Question - if they go into Thursday Night football do they throw that to "concentrate on the league2 ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46380742

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.