Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they give Napoli a bus welcome, what could possibly go wrong.

When a lot is at stake the scouser's always become a rabid, over emotional out of control mob, it is in their nature they can't stop themselves. Napoli's ultras are nuts and if they get wind of the same sort of nonsense going on with their bus they won't stand meekly by and put up with it.

When a lot is at stake the scouser's always become a rabid, over emotional out of control mob, it is in their nature they can't stop themselves. Napoli's ultras are nuts and if they get wind of the same sort of nonsense going on with their bus they won't stand meekly by and put up with it.

A perfect storm.

Lets be honest they have the best front three in Europe. I know that for a fact because the media tell me every day. Here is another fact. The top three in europe plus the other 8 on the pitch managed one shot on target last night and that was the penalty.

so now they are moaning about PSG's diving !!! Fuck of you pretend Rags.[/QUOTE]
Twins seperated at birth......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.