Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it after every high profile loss you hear Liverpool affiliated people woman about how hard done they were. Klopp discreetly moaning and Carragher saying PSG should be embarrassed. Lovren still hasn’t shut up about Ramos injuring Salah. If these ****s ever win the prem, I’m going into hiding for a decade. I couldn’t bare them shithouses gloating.

Why is it after every high profile loss you hear Liverpool affiliated people woman about how hard done they were. Klopp discreetly moaning and Carragher saying PSG should be embarrassed. Lovren still hasn’t shut up about Ramos injuring Salah. If these ****s ever win the prem, I’m going into hiding for a decade. I couldn’t bare them shithouses gloating.
Not to mention they were on top until Mane got sent off - it was 5-0 that's Five. Fucking. Nil.

A month ago, a Liverpoo supporter I know was bragging how they were better than City this season and they MIGHT even win the DOUBLE of Prem and CL. Salah was going to win the Ballon D'or etc etc...Keita was going to become the best midfielder in the world. Etc etc.... He went on and on but I had stopped listening properly after a couple of minutes.

I am struggling to fathom out why he has not been in contact recently.....

Come on now. We all know that they were 2-0 up before Mane was sent off.

Don't lie. It was not 2-0. However, Ederson should have been sent off for assaulting Mane....I will give you that.

They've lost their last 5 CL games away from Anfield.

Roma

RMadrid (final)

Napoli

Red Star

PSG

Have you forgotten that they only lost in Belgrade because Red Star raised their game so far above their normal level that the buswreckers couldn't overcome it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.