Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to recall the arses being top and the dipers above us this time of year in 2013,who won the league? we did,be confident,i'm sure the team are
So far, it's the best title defence in recent times, that I can remember.

That's reason enough to be confident, even if they do run us closer than we thought they would.

You've been saying this for a few months now and they're still up there.

They picked up three injuries to first team players recently and we didn't see them collapse. In fact in their last games v Utd, Bournemouth and Napoli, they looked better than early season.

I think they're improving steadily as the season progresses and will be, no are, a huge threat.

I have yep, and will stick by that, thanks for pointing it out

I will also say that working in liverpool, the giddy fuckers are already mentioning lifting the title in may

Every team will have at least one game a season where they play out of their skins and I don't think Liverpool have had one yet. I just hope it isn't being saved for the game against us in typical dipper fashion... but if it is, I hope we are ready for it and batter them anyway because that would crush them, they'd have no excuses left.

Let’s hope we play out of ours.

If we do there’s not a team on the planet who can live with us.

A club isn't top at this stage of the season because of luck, they are a huge threat to us.
We'll beat them to the title but they won't be far away

boohoo.

The most expensive squad, the best players, the best manager, the best football ever seen in the premiership. And you are running scared.

Stop listening to talksport’s agenda and trust what you see in front of you

And grow a pair.

Fucking hell

We have had no KDB pretty much all season. We are going through a spell now without Spanish Dave. We have had countless other injuries here and their that simply don’t happen to Liverpool.

We are 2 points off thanks to a blind linesman. I’m not bitter. I’m not biased. I just think they are really fucking lucky. Give them same set of circumstances we have had to face and they’d be about 10 points behind us.

boohoo.

The most expensive squad, the best players, the best manager, the best football ever seen in the premiership. And you are running scared.

Stop listening to talksport’s agenda and trust what you see in front of you

And grow a pair.

Fucking hell
Running scared lol.
Anyone on here that has an alternate view is told to grow a pair, life would be boring if we all thought the same.
We'll win the league but i still maintain they wont be far away.
If you dont like that then fucking tough shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.