Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a dipper player simply opening their mouth and talking about themselves produced invincibility , there would have been no touching them since they were formed.

I have many friends from Croatia and former Yugoslavia, and compared to them he is humble and down to earth :)

Being "confident" is part of the culture, it seems.

I have many friends from Croatia and former Yugoslavia, and compared to them he is humble and down to earth :)

Being "confident" is part of the culture, it seems.

Oh my mistake, I just thought that like most dipper players, he was talking their usual brand of shit .

Oh my mistake, I just thought that like most dipper players, he was talking their usual brand of shit .

Maybe he is an exception to the rule, and was cultified by Liverpool. I don't know what he was like before Liverpool, was he cocky and confident?

Liverpool are a good side let's not beat around the bush here, but they are the 2nd best club and they'll come up short again like they have with us and the rags in the past. You have to smile at their optimistic cheeky humour and the way they have black armband days for pets that have been run over on dangerous roads.
Let's pray La
ImperfectCapitalChamois-small.gif

Last edited:
Even the most blue blinkered fans have to agree they’re a dangerous team. They are going to push us hard and make us really work to retain the title.
All we can do is win the games that are in front of us.
The media wankfest that surrounds them means that their delusional fans think they’ve won the league already.
We really need to beat them at home. If we lose that, I can’t see us regaining the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.