Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I wish these people would get out of wishful-thinking mode and get their heads out of the sand.
But tonight has got to be one of the dippers' most difficult games. We and Chelsea both dropped points there so it's going to be a fascinating game.

Wolves have been average or shit v more teams than they have been good.

They 'could' of course raise their game, but they raised it v us & only got a point due to good fortune & shit officials helping them out.

Neither are typical v Liverpool.

Wolves have been average or shit v more teams than they have been good.

They 'could' of course raise their game, but they raised it v us & only got a point due to good fortune & shit officials helping them out.

Neither are typical v Liverpool.
Wolves have been great against the top 5 teams and average against mid table shite like the rags, may be an anomaly but hopefully it's not.

I am a big Wolves fan tonight, the closest I can possibly get to one of their shirts is an old Captain Kirk shirt that was bought for me many moons ago, ima gunna wear it ;)

40 years ago i was 18, i have added 50% of my bodyweight since then.

A lot of people put weight on it's natural it all really depends on what you do for a living and what hobbies you took to doing. People when they pass middle age tend to be obese or rake thin, I honestly believe rake thin looks really unhealthy.

Just to add that the wife has put a bit of timber on over the years and I love her for it, but she sometimes makes me feel guilty for not whacking the pounds on too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.