Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still can’t see them lasting the distance and I think you guys will win it.

At the moment - full credit to Liverpool, look very solid - amazed that front 3 can play week in week out.

They are a brilliant team, have to give credit where it’s due, personally think they will win league by few points from us, I will get slaughtered now but just don’t see them slipping up, bit like us last season, tin hat is on and awaits bombardment
what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

Looking good for them. I was banking on Wolves and Arsenal to take points off them, so that leaves Arsenal left. I can’t see Liverpool not beating them. Would like to see some of the teams at the bottom give them a bit of a scare, doesn’t look likely to happen mind.

Having watched Arsenal against the rags, Southampton and Spurs, I would be absolutely gobsmacked if they get anything in that game.

We will need to win our next 3 to go into that Scouse game one point behind for me. They have a nice little rest before Boxing Day so will win that one.

We were listening to the Wolves-buswreckers match on the way back from collecting our grandson, whom we’re taking to the game tomorrow, and the desperation was clear for all to hear from the commentator, whose name escapes me, and Stephen Warnockon, the summarisor, on 5Live.

They look very good. Too much can happen between now and the end of the season to declare anyone as the hot fave. Still remains to be seen how they cope with rotation (they really haven't rotated their strike force or VVD). Maybe they wont and it will work. Maybe they pick up injuries to Salah/VVD? Maybe they dont? lots of variables but fair to say they look like a team capable of taking it to the wire and it should make a nervewracking/exciting title race.

If they beat us on the 3rd there's a high probability that the race would be over. We have to at least draw that game. It's such a shame that the Wolves handball goal and Pickford's unbelievable blunder have put us in this position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.