Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what is different about Liverpool this year, while they have historically buckled under pressure, is that they now have this new found level of maturity. Alisson, VVD, Robertson, Milner, Fabinho, Salah, Firmino. Can you see them letting the pressure get to them?

Don't forgot about Klopp. He has experience guiding a team to the league title.

One thing I will say is whoever wins the title will absolutely deserve it. Great football being played right now

Just reminding people we are four points behind with twenty games (not two) to go.

A couple of weeks ago the dippers’ prospects were being well under-rated on here. Now the pendulum has swung too far.

They are just as capable of brain farts as we are and there is plenty of time for that to happen.

Just reminding people we are four points behind with twenty games (not two) to go.

A couple of weeks ago the dippers’ prospects were being well under-rated on here. Now the pendulum has swung too far.

They are just as capable of brain farts as we are and there is plenty of time for that to happen.

There is but I think those writing them off need to wake up.

It’s going to be very close this season. Spurs win tomorrow and they are only 2 behind us too!

Cheers mate! I was being really serious as well! There are too many negative people on here. I think we will still win the league we're a far better team than Liverpool!

I think our first 11 is far better than Liverpool’s, but we never get the fucking chance to play our first 11 for anymore than 1 game due to injuries !

Liverpool don’t seem to get long term injuries to key players like Salah, Van Dijk,
Firmino, Mane, Alexander-Arnold ....

..... On the scale that we do to KDB, Aguero, Mendy, Fernandinho, Kompany, King David.

Probably just pissed and Fucked off about today’s shite result.

Lads, if you don't think Liverpool can win the league you're delusional. 18 games played and have only conceded 7 goals. Their issue over the last few years has been their defence. Looking a lot more solid there. They always have goals in them. Have only dropped 6 points in the league so far, and those games were against Arsenal, Chelsea and ourselves. They have beaten everyone else they have faced in the league. Newcastle are the only team they haven't played yet.

Having said that, we're (almost) only half way through. We're 4 points behind and there are still 60 to play for. Bookies still have us favourites and I would agree with that. Our squad is bigger and better. We were 11 points ahead of 2nd at this stage last year. Maybe some of you think it's always going to be that easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.