Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the clamour for them to win grows it will unfortunately show itself more in the performances of other teams (many of whom have Lpool fans in them) and also the refs. They’re strong favourites now.

As the clamour for them to win grows it will unfortunately show itself more in the performances of other teams (many of whom have Lpool fans in them) and also the refs. They’re strong favourites now.

Yeah I remember when Kevin Nolan was going to win it for them when we played west ham.

Klopp was right the only ones who can stop us are City.

I agree, both us and Liverpool play the beautiful sport perfectly, whoever misses out on the title will be absolutely gutted

Agree. If they manage to do it, then credit to them. Having said that, they'll have to show that they have bottle to withstand a surge by City. They've been mentally solid so far, but it's a different case in the last stretch of the season, with a finish line in sight.

Everything is going for them atm and against us imo if we fail to beat them on the 3rd of Jan then the title is there's.

Bollocks - never give up until its mathematically impossible - and to give up on 3rd Jan would be pathetic. Seven points behind with almost half a season to go - yeah I bet all Pep's team talks for the rest of the season would be telling the lads to make sure we can secure second spot as the title is gone..............

Even the most blue tinted specs fan has to agree they’re doing well. They’ve made a couple of good signings and are winning, and sometimes being gifted a game.
All we can do is beat those we come up against. Palace is a game we need to push on from. I can see other teams adapting to that tactic now because it’s a proven way to beat us. What’s more worrying is that we waste so many chances before we actually score. Yet other teams are smashing them past us at every chance.
I have no doubt we will improve after this blip, but we can’t afford to let the dippers get more than 8 points ahead. They won’t make the same mistake twice. I wouldn’t be able to bear the sight of Klipperty and his teeth like a witch doctors necklace all over the media.

We need another striker, a DM and our players back from injury pronto.

We'll really struggle if they beat us in Jan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.