Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow try missing your main players for months at a time not one fucking game.
Imagine having no Salah no Van Dickhead for half of the season.
We have had loads of injuries and you moan about 2...

What part of gomez missing 6 weeks u struggling with for example?..that's not one game. You seem to think only city have players missing.

Besides swings and roundabouts you won a league last year relatively injury free.

I fucking HATE Liverpool

Liverpool fan who I've met over the last year or two (only talks football when they are winning) just sprung one on me ,after having one too many, about how much he'd enjoyed my banter over the last year or so, & how he didn't know me previously but now values our new found friendship etc, & I couldn't disagree with him on that, because outside football, we have had plenty of good craic, I like the guy apart from when he starts being a scouser, then, by coincidence, a bunch of mainly City fan aquaintances arrived & just started ripping the piss out of him & he just went along & added bits of his own, basically admitting the whole thing of scouserism & bizarrely, i ended up feeling a bit sorry for him.

Which means I feel a bit guilty, because he's alright, but still full of fucking shit when it comes to Liverpool.

Then a couple of rags arrived, & even more bizarrely, he, & they, suddenly found kinship in us losing to Palace & kind of almost congratulated each other.

Which made me feel pretty good.

A Scousers I know has been for years denigrating “modern football” but it seems all is well now........ for the moment at least.

What part of gomez missing 6 weeks u struggling with for example?..that's not one game. You seem to think only city have players missing.

Besides swings and roundabouts you won a league last year relatively injury free.

Are you seriously comparing a six week injury to Gomez to a four month injury to the best all-round player in the Premier League, as well as contemporaneous injuries to the best creative midfield player in the league, the best striker to ever grace the Premier League and one of the best defensive midfield players ever to play in the Premier League, all of them members of the best top flight team ever seen in British football ?

A Scousers I know has been for years denigrating “modern football” but it seems all is well now........ for the moment at least.

It's just a convenient excuse when their team is not competing. Just after one 5 goal hammering, United fans have changed the tune from Football is boring to a new RedCafe thread titled :
The most glamorous, strongest Premier League possible?

We are missing the spine of our team. Aguero, d silva, kdb, ferna, mendy, walker is fatigued due to danilo injury, stones laporte partnership broken up due to rb cdm injuries. By any stretch that is a horrific injury list and then players need to get back upto speed. Aguero looked poor, debruyne's passing is well off. A fair comparison would be salah, firmino, (best midfielder), Robertson, taa and having to play lovren or vvd in midfield every now and then. Reverse the roles and lfc would be challenging the rags for 7th.

Went to our lass Xmas party sat night , all dippers first thing said to me we gonna win the league what was the palace score

Sick of the knobs all ready gloating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.